Grant Submission Steps
- Complete the OS&OT Grant Registration Form at least one (1) month in advance of the grant deadline;
- Submit a full draft of your grant application through MRA one (1) week prior to the grant deadline, or university submission deadline. You will sign in using your UTORid credentials.
To access the Grant Registration Form, you may need to submit your UTORid credentials
You may see this Microsoft sign in screen after clicking on the link. Please insert your utoronto e-mail address in the sign in box, and you will be redirected to the U of T single sign on page:
Enter your UTORid credentials:
Complete the form:
- Completion of the OS&OT Grant Registration form and submission of the completed grant through MRA are mandatory steps for all grants. Please complete these steps within the timeframe indicated above. If you are unable to meet these deadlines, contact Dayna Frydman, Research Services Coordinator as soon as possible. However, the University does require the MRA submission to occur at least 48 hours prior to submission deadline.
- We strongly recommend that all grants undergo a scientific review from an individual who is outside of the investigative team prior to submission.
- We also recommend that all grants undergo an editorial review prior to submission. The person who carries out the scientific review can also complete the editorial review. Editorial grant reviews are being offered by the Faculty of Medicine. Contact Golnaz Farhat (firstname.lastname@example.org), Grants and Awards Editor, for further information. NOTE: they prioritize CIHR, CFI, and CRC grants but will review others if time allows.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact Dayna Frydman, Research Services Coordinator at email@example.com