- Request for Special Consideration [Online Form] To be completed if you are requesting a an adjustment to the timing of an assignment, test, exam, or presentation due to a
a.) personal or medical reasons, like a family emergency, upcoming planned absence (e.g., medical specialist appointment), and/or an acute injury/illness
b.) accessibility accommodation
- For accessibility needs, please first register with Accessibility Services at your campus site, as you must provide supporting documentation from Accessibility Services that specifically outlines the requested accommodation. If your accessibility needs are known in advance of the term start date, it is strongly recommended that students register with Accessibility Services well in advance to avoid delays in the implementation of accommodations. This is of particular importance for those with test and exam accommodations.
- Mississauga Accessibility Services Registration
- St. George Accessibility Services Registration
- Illness and Injury Verification Form (a.k.a., medical note) [PDF] To be filled out by a certified medical practitioner in case of illness of injury. In the past, this was casually referred to as a “Doctor’s note”. This all-inclusive University of Toronto form has replaced the traditional “Doctor’s Note” that you may be used to.
- Non-Disclosure Form [PDF] To be utilized when writing an exam or test at a date earlier or later than originally scheduled (e.g. due to illness on exam day). Students must agree to keep the content of their exam confidential in order to preserve academic integrity
- Occupational Therapy Professional Masters Financial Aid Bursary Application form 2022-23 [FILLABLE WORD DOCX] For registered full-time MScOT students only. This application opens September 30, 2022. You should upload your completed form by the deadline indicated in the instructions email.
Transcripts and Confirmation of Registration
- Transcript Request [LINK] Transcripts of your performance in the MScOT program may be ordered via the U of T Transcript Centre
- Confirmation of Registration Letters and other SGS Forms [LINK] For government, banks, businesses (e.g. landlord corporations) and insurance purposes, the School of Graduate Studies provides a reasonably limited number of complimentary letters on official letterhead. These are typically ready within 1-5 days of ordering.