General External (non-University) Resources
Please note that all links below are external to the university, and may change at any time.
HEALTH AND CAREGIVING
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: Your Health and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Information Resources Mental Health and the Pandemic to help people with concerns and questions about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their lives and mental well-being
Ontario Ministry of Health
City of Toronto Public Health
Region of Peel Updates and Social Services
- Specific to Peel Region, where the Mississuaga campus is located, there are specialized social services related to COVID-19 as described on their website
Wellness Together Canada
- Wellness Together Canada offers the following at no cost to Canadians:
- Wellness self-assessment and tracking.
- Self guided courses, apps, and other resources.
- Group coaching and community of support.
- Counselling by text or phone.
City of Toronto COVID-19 Tenants and Property Owners Information
- There are programs in place to assist renters, such as changes to the eviction process, and to assist landlords, such as property tax relief, please check this website for your eligibility
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- COVID-19: Understanding Mortgage Payment Deferral
Government of Canada
- Benefits to help Canadians and businesses facing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic