- Request for Special Consideration [PDF] To be completed if you are requesting a an adjustment to the timing of an assignment, test, exam, or presentation due to ana.) unforeseen incident (e.g. family emergency) and/or
b.) accessibility accommodation
For accessibility needs, please first register with Accessibility Services as you must provide supporting documentation from Accessibility Services that specifically outlines the requested accommodation. If your accessibility needs are known in advance of the term start date, it is strongly recommended that students register with Accessibility Services well in advance to avoid delays in the implementation of accommodations. This is of particular importance for those with test and exam accommodations.
- Illness and Injury Verification Form (a.k.a., medical note) [PDF] To be filled out by a certified medical practitioner in case of illness of injury. In the past, this was casually referred to as a “Doctor’s note”. This all-inclusive University of Toronto form has replaced the traditional “Doctor’s Note” that you may be used to.
- Non-Disclosure Form [PDF] To be utilized when writing an exam or test at a date earlier or later than originally scheduled (e.g. due to illness on exam day). Students must agree to keep the content of their exam confidential in order to preserve academic integrity
- Professional Masters Bursary Form [PDF] The Program Manager will email the class when the application period is open. For registered full-time MScOT students only.
Transcripts and Confirmation of Registration
- Transcript Request [LINK] Transcripts of your performance in the MScOT program may be ordered via the U of T Transcript Centre
- Confirmation of Registration Letters and other SGS Forms [LINK] For government, banks, businesses (e.g. landlord corporations) and insurance purposes, the School of Graduate Studies provides a reasonably limited number of complimentary letters on official letterhead. These are typically ready within 1-5 days of ordering.