If you would like to become a member of the Network or would like more information, contact Donna Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting Confidentiality of the OT PPL Network
These pages are password protected as per the policies of the Practice Leader Network. In order to maintain this protection, there are steps that members must take, particularly if accessing the pages on a shared computer.
To ensure that other users cannot access the PPL section, please use a “Private Window” (Firefox), a “New Incognito Window” (Google Chrome), a “Start in Private Browsing” window (Internet Explorer), or a “New InPrivate Window” (Edge). The private browser is selected by right-clicking on the search engine’s icon (e.g., the Google image), or selecting a private window in the Settings, which can be accessed from the icon in the top right-hand corner (3 bars or dots, or gear symbol) of the browser. Using a “private” window prevents your browser from storing the password.
If you do not use one of the “private” options, you must clear your browser’s memory when you have finished.
Clearing Browser Memory
1. Left click on the clock icon in the toolbar; if the icon is not in the toolbar, left click on the settings (icon with 3 horizontal bars) to find the clock icon.
2. Select “Clear Recent History…”
3. Select the time frame during which you have accessed the PPL pages
4. Select “Cookies” (click on “Details” if the options are not visible)
5. Select “Clear Now”
6. close the browser
1. Left click on the settings icon (3 bars or dots) on the right hand side of the toolbar
2. Select “History”
3. Select “History” again
4. Select the time frame during which you have accessed the PPL pages
5. Select “cookies and other site and plugin data”
6. Click “Clear Browsing Data”
7. Exit the browser
1. Left click on the settings icon (cogged wheel) on the right hand side of the toolbar
2. Select “Safety”
3. Select “Delete Browsing History”
4. Select “Cookies and website data”
6. Click “Delete”
7. Exit the browser