This section of the website is for members of the Practice Leader Network only. A password is required for entry.
If you would like to become a member of the Network, or would like more information, contact Donna Barker at email@example.com.
These pages are password protected as per the policies of the Practice Leader Network. In order to maintain this protection, there are steps that members must take, particularly if accessing the pages on a shared computer.
To ensure that other users cannot access the PPL section, please use a “Private Window” (in Firefox), a “New Incognito Window” (Google Chrome), or a “Start in Private Browsing” window in Internet Explorer. All of these may be selected by right-clicking on the browser’s icon, or clicking on the settings icon in the top right-hand corner (3 horizontal bars) of the browser. Using a “private” window prevents the storage of the password.
If you do not use one of the “private” options, you must clear your browser’s memory when you have finished.
Clearing Browser Memory
1. Left click on the clock icon in the toolbar; if the icon is not in the toolbar, left click on the settings (icon with 3 horizontal bars) to find the clock icon.
2. Select “Clear Recent History…”
3. Select the time frame during which you have accessed the PPL pages
4. Select “Cookies” (click on “Details” if the options are not visible)
5. Select “Clear Now”
6. close the browser
1. Left click on the settings icon (3 horizontal bars) on the right hand side of the toolbar
2. Select “History”
3. Select “History” again
4. Select the time frame during which you have accessed the PPL pages
5. Select “cookies and other site and plugin data”
6. Click “Clear Browsing Data”
7. Exit the browser
1. Left click on the settings icon (cogged wheel) on the right hand side of the toolbar
2. Select “Safety”
3. Select “Delete Browsing History”
4. Select “Cookies and website data”
6. Click “Delete”
7. Exit the browser
If you have any questions, or require more information, contact Donna Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org.